You can find more information and sign up HERE.
I have no idea how much I will get read. I am in a huge reading slump right now and I’ve only finished one or two books since the first of August. Hopefully this will get me back into reading. It could be just what I need.
This is the pile I will be picking from. Obviously I wont read all of these, but I am hoping to at least read the first one. I wish I had all of my books, but a lot of them are packed in boxes for when I move. Oh well, I think this is a pretty good pile to pick from. Which of these books should I pick up after I finish Vlad: The Last Confession?
- Vlad: The Last Confession by C.C. Humphreys
- The Witches of Eastwick (Eastwick #1) by John Updike
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Ghost Stories and Plays by Ripley Entertainment Inc.
- Misery by Stephen King
- Creature by John Saul
- Red Dragon (Hannibal Lecter #1) by Thomas Harris
- 30 Days of Night: Official Novelization of The Film by Tim Lebbon, Steve Niles, Stuart Beattie
- Zomburbia (Zombie Apocalypse #1) by Adam Gallardo
- The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology
- The Mammoth Book of Vampires